Account Manager (German Speaking role)
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsAccount Management
Interested in food? We help the world's food & beverage companies with their innovation. We are a global market research company based in the Netherlands, in a region that is a leader in food research and development. We are looking for someone to join our Engagement team as an Account Manager.
About the job
As an Account Manager, you are the extension of Innova’s clients’ teams and work hand in hand on their marketing, R&D and sales strategies. You maintain the relationship with users and key decision makers through frequent communication and grow the account through creating awareness of Innova’s capabilities. The goal is to not only keep our clients, but to nourish and grow the relationship to a strategic level.
About Innova Market Insights
INNOVA MARKET INSIGHTS is a global leader in market intelligence and business information serving the fun and fast-paced food and beverage industry. With three decades of experience Innova is a dedicated partner for industry leaders all around the world. The company is famous for trends, insights, and intelligence to build and sustain successful innovation
Freedom, flexibility and fun
At Innova Market Insights, you have the freedom and flexibility to shape your career path and pursue opportunities in an entrepreneurial culture that values initiative. You work in an international environment with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, promoting innovative and creative thinking. Innova Market insights employs professionals who enjoy their work and are there for each other. Simply put at Innova you can achieve big things with your great colleagues and advance in your career – it's mostly about your own activity and willingness to grow as a professional and a person. We promote a culture of company-oriented activities that include social events such as company parties, summer and seasonal drinks and outgoings or just chill out on our beautiful roof terrace. Additionally, we offer a modern on-site gym to all our employees.
- Your primary goal is to identify clients’ needs, look for strategic opportunities and build long term business relationships.
- In this role you will build meaningful relationships with our clients by speaking to key decision-makers about their insight needs and business challenges.
- You will work closely together with Innova’s support team to coordinate day to day client activities.
- As an account manager you are the face of Innova towards our clients and hence also the link to all departments in our company.
- You will communicate feedback effectively so that we can all work together towards building the relationship.
- You are responsible to professionally represent the company and brand in the German market, attending trade shows and conferences to meet clients and enhance loyalty and strong relationships.
- In this role you will be engaged with clients digitally and onsite, train them to retrieve insights independently, present future food trends, document all customer activities in our CRM database, whilst staying updated on industry trends and current activities of customers and competitors.
- You will create your own engagement plan to assure constant interaction with the client, including regular check-ins and feedback sessions – we want to grow together with our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of successful sales, marketing or customer service experience
- Preferably B2B experience (food and beverage industry experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work tasks
- Availability to travel and visit clients abroad
- Fluent German and English
- Basic understanding of how consumer & market insights data is used in business decision making
- Proactivity and curiosity to search for new ways to work together with our clients and find new projects and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to easily connect with people and understand their point of view
- Proactive self-starter, performance driven, commercial mindset
- Industry-leading, attractive compensation package with a competitive base salary, plus performance bonus and a benefits package.
- Opportunities to learn, grow and develop your sales skills and work with the world’s largest leading companies and brands.
- Opportunities for international travel: in Europe for tradeshows and on-site visits.
- A rewarding and enjoyable experience where you grow professionally.
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance.
- Modern office with an open desk structure
- A fully equipped on-site gym with changing facilities for colleagues.
- The pension plan includes a 50% employer contribution.
- 25 vacation days (plus Dutch Bank holidays).
- The possibility to purchase 10 extra days on an annual basis
- One work-from-home day per week
- 8% holiday allowance
- A diverse and international team with over 30 different nationalities.
- Free onsite parking
- A company car is optional
- Free snacks and drinks
- Travel allowance
Are you ready to grow with us?
Do you want to be part of an exciting, energetic, and international company and influence what we eat and drink in the coming years? Then we would like to hear from you, and we encourage you to apply for this position.
Begin a great career journey right now. We are excited to meet and learn more about you.