Account Management Team - Internship
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsInternships
We are looking for an intern starting January 2024 in our Account Management Team. During this 6-month internship, we offer you the opportunity to join our Account Managers and learn how to bring insights into the strategic goals of our customers. Our Account Management Team analyses, supports and engages with our large portfolio of companies. You will be an active and supportive member of the team while also working on your graduation assignment.
What does that mean in more detail?
- Learn to efficiently track innovations and trends in the F&B industry using the power of the Innova Platforms.
- Support our Account Managers communicating key findings and insights to customers.
- Support the client in guiding them to retrieve the relevant insights from our various platforms through basic and advanced training sessions.
- Work on the research question for your thesis.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Our new intern is an energetic person, who is naturally curious, proactive and willing to learn. On top of that, you can tick the following boxes:
- Currently studying for a (Master or Bachelor) degree in Food Technology, Health & Nutrition or Business & Communication related studies.
- The ability to communicate findings and translate data into insights.
- Ability to easily connect with people and understand their needs.
- Proactive self-starter, performance-driven, commercial mindset.
- Excellent English language skills; fluency in another language is highly appreciated.
- As this is an on-site position: availability to come to the Arnhem office.
Why should you apply?
This internship is a challenging opportunity to implement and further grow your professional skills in a multi-cultural team. Furthermore, we offer:
- Responsibility from day one and the opportunity to leave your footprint inside the company and among our customers.
- A monthly compensation and travel cost reimbursement.
- A positive and international work environment in a modern office.
- Flexibility to choose a graduation topic of your choice.
Then we would like to hear from you and we encourage you to apply for this position today.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.