Analyst Team Leader
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsAnalysis
Are you a dynamic and results-driven professional with a passion for leading teams and delivering exceptional insights and consultancy services to clients? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Analyst Team Leader. At Innova Market Research, we help the world's food & beverage companies with their innovation. We are a global market research company based in the Netherlands, in a region that is a leader in food research and development
About the job
As an Analyst Team Leader, you will play a pivotal role in our organization's growth and success. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of consultants and analysts, guiding them to deliver high-quality insights and consultancy services to our clients. By leveraging your expertise in data analysis and strategic thinking, you will help our clients make informed decisions and achieve their business objectives.
In addition to leading the team, you will also be responsible for building strong client relationships and driving sales of custom analysis services. The role is an office-based position performed at our headquarters in Arnhem.
About Innova Market Insights
INNOVA MARKET INSIGHTS is a global leader in market intelligence and business information serving the fun and fast-paced food and beverage industry. With three decades of experience Innova is a dedicated partner for industry leaders all around the world. The company is famous for trends, insights, and intelligence to build and sustain successful innovation. We work with the top 500 global food companies as well other industry players driving innovation in the sector.
Freedom, flexibility and fun
At Innova Market Insights, you have the freedom and flexibility to shape your career path and pursue opportunities in an entrepreneurial culture that values initiative and hard work. We offer an international environment with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, promoting innovative and creative thinking. We promote a culture of company-oriented activities that include social events such as company parties, summer and seasonal drinks and outgoings or just chill out on our beautiful roof terrace. Additionally, we offer a modern on-site gym to all our employees.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of consultants and analysts, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Provide expert custom analysis services to clients, assisting them in interpreting market research findings and tailoring insights to address their unique needs.
- Oversee research conducted by the team to ensure accuracy, relevance, and alignment with client objectives, maintaining the highest standards of quality in deliverables.
- Lead the analysis of complex data sets, transforming them into actionable insights and strategies that drive positive outcomes for clients.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Tech teams to ensure integrated strategies and a seamless client experience.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key clients, consistently anticipating and meeting their evolving needs, thus exceeding their expectations.
- Regularly communicate performance and insights through detailed reports to senior management and clients, offering valuable recommendations and actionable next steps.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven experience in leading teams, preferably in an analytical or consultancy role
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working in a food company or market research-related environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a particular field of expertise (e.g., category, trend, ingredients, etc.)
- Experience working directly with clients on projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive self-starter, performance driven, commercial mindset.
- Excellent English language skills: fluency in another language is highly appreciated.
What we offer
- Industry-leading, attractive compensation package with a competitive base salary, plus performance bonus and a benefits package.
- Opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills and work with the world’s largest leading companies and brands.
- Opportunities for international travel: in Europe for tradeshows and on-site visits.
- A rewarding and enjoyable experience where you grow professionally.
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance.
- Modern office with a collaborative open desk structure
- A fully equipped on-site gym with changing facilities for colleagues.
- The pension plan includes a 50% employer contribution.
- 25 vacation days (plus Dutch Bank holidays).
- The possibility to purchase 10 extra days on an annual basis
- One work-from-home day per week
- 8% holiday allowance
- A diverse and international team with over 30 different nationalities.
- Free onsite parking
- Free snacks and drinks
- Travel allowance
Are you ready to grow with us?
Do you want to be part of an exciting, energetic, and international company and influence what we eat and drink in the coming years? Then we would like to hear from you, and we encourage you to apply for this position.
Begin a great career journey right now. We are excited to meet and learn more about you.