Business Development Manager (German Speaking role)
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsSales
We are looking for someone like you. Someone who wants to sit down with global FMCG brand managers and discuss the future trends in food and packaging.
Do you know that flavor is the single most important choice factor and purchase driver for ice cream shoppers? Or that more than one-third of all food and beverage launches carry an ethical packaging claim?
About the job
The Business Development Manager role is a sales position focused primarily on bringing in new clients, with some responsibilities in account development within existing clients as well. We are looking for fun, charismatic, highly energetic, business-minded people with a strong desire to sell and meet client needs. This is an excellent opportunity for personal development while working within a supportive international team. The role is an office-based position performed at our headquarters in Arnhem.
In this role you will learn what is driving the food industry and by sharing these trends and insights you will drive our customers innovation and success. You will help our customers make better decisions through our knowledge platforms, analytics, and winning insights. What could be more exciting? Our customers are among the top 500 FMCG companies in the world.
About Innova Market Insights
INNOVA MARKET INSIGHTS is a global leader in market intelligence and business information serving the fun and fast-paced food and beverage industry. With three decades of experience Innova is a dedicated partner for industry leaders all around the world. The company is famous for trends, insights, and intelligence to build and sustain successful innovation
Freedom, flexibility and fun
At Innova Market Insights, you have the freedom and flexibility to shape your career path and pursue opportunities in an entrepreneurial culture that values initiative. You work in an international environment with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, promoting innovative and creative thinking. Innova Market insights employs professionals who enjoy their work and are there for each other. Simply put at Innova you can achieve big things with your great colleagues and advance in your career – it's mostly about your own activity and willingness to grow as a professional and a person. We promote a culture of company-oriented activities that include social events such as company parties, summer and seasonal drinks, outgoings or just chill out on our beautiful roof terrace. Additionally, we offer a modern on-site gym to all our employees.
- You proactively identify new customers and effectively manage business relationships in your territory (Germany).
- Your primary goal is to identify client needs, and close deals including enterprise accounts. Everything, from initial contact to qualification as well as building long term business relationships.
- Through several compelling and thought-provoking presentations, online demonstrations, and face to face meetings each week, you will drive sales growth.
- In this role you will prepare and send quotes and proposals, while documenting customer and sales activities in CRM.
- Understanding customers' needs and responding with the right solutions is key to success.
- Bachelor's degree or similar.
- A demonstrable track record of success in consultative and solution oriented sales/hunting experience
- Preferably B2B sales experience (food and beverage industry experience is a plus).
- Availability to travel and visit clients abroad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work tasks
- Fluent German and English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Opportunities to learn, grow and develop your sales skills and work with the world’s largest leading companies and brands.
- Opportunities for international travel: in Europe for tradeshows and on-site visits.
- A rewarding and enjoyable experience where you grow professionally.
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance.
- Modern office with an open desk structure
- A fully equipped on-site gym with changing facilities for colleagues.
- The pension plan includes a 50% employer contribution.
- 25 vacation days (plus Dutch Bank holidays).
- The possibility to purchase 10 extra days on an annual basis
- One work-from-home day per week
- 8% holiday allowance
- A diverse and international team with over 30 different nationalities.
- Free onsite parking
- A company car is optional
- Free snacks and drinks
- Travel allowance
Are you ready to grow with us?
Do you want to be part of an exciting, energetic, and international company and influence what we eat and drink in the coming years? Then we would like to hear from you, and we encourage you to apply for this position.
Begin a great career journey right now. We are excited to meet and learn more about you.