Senior Consumer Insights Analyst
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsAnalysis
Do you have a great analytic skillset and are you interested in food? At Innova Market Insights, we help the world's food & beverage companies with their innovation. We are a global market research company based in the Netherlands, in a region that is a leader in food research and development. We are looking for someone to join our Consumer Insights team as a Senior Consumer Insights Analyst.
About the job
As a Senior Consumer Insights Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in collecting relevant annual consumer insights and executing both internal and client-specific research projects. You will collaborate closely with our Market Insights team, account management professionals, and New Business Development colleagues. Together, your mission is to assist clients in addressing their research questions, offering guidance on the best approaches, research design, consumer research execution, data interpretation, and the creation of advisory reports as the final deliverable. Our ultimate goal is not only to retain our clients but also to nurture and elevate these relationships to a strategic partnership level. The role is an office-based position performed at our headquarters in Arnhem.
About Innova Market Insights
INNOVA MARKET INSIGHTS is a global leader in market intelligence and business information serving the fun and fast-paced food and beverage industry. With three decades of experience Innova is a dedicated partner for industry leaders all around the world. The company is famous for trends, insights, and intelligence to build and sustain successful innovation
Freedom, flexibility and fun
At Innova Market Insights, you have the freedom and flexibility to shape your career path and pursue opportunities in an entrepreneurial culture that values initiative and hard work. You work in an international environment with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, promoting innovative and creative thinking. We promote a culture of company-oriented activities that include social events such as company parties, summer and seasonal drinks and outgoings or just chill out on our beautiful roof terrace. Additionally, we offer a modern on-site gym to all our employees.
- Development of annual surveys for Innova’s Consumer database.
- Client consulting (custom client projects) and project management
- Programming and managing fieldwork.
- Data cleaning and analysis
- Data visualization, report writing and presenting of insights.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (consumer studies, marketing studies or food related studies are preferred).
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Minimum 4 years of experience in consumer insights role(s)
- Experience working directly with clients on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Great team-work skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize tasks
- Extensive understanding of how consumer & market insights data is used in business decision making
- An analytic mindset and strong analytical skills to analyze data and report findings
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis in Excel (Pivot tables), XLSTAT, SPSS (basic knowledge of advanced analytics is required).
- Knowledge of survey programming (experience with Qualtrics is a plus)
- Able to visualize data (using ppt).
- Ability to easily connect with people and understand their point of view
- Proactive self-starter, performance driven, commercial mindset
- Industry-leading, attractive compensation package with a competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills and work with the world’s largest leading companies and brands.
- A rewarding and enjoyable experience where you grow professionally.
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance.
- Modern office with an open desk structure
- A fully equipped on-site gym with changing facilities for colleagues.
- The pension plan includes a 50% employer contribution.
- 25 vacation days (plus Dutch Bank holidays).
- The possibility to purchase 10 extra days on an annual basis
- One work-from-home day per week
- 8% holiday allowance
- A diverse and international team with over 30 different nationalities.
- Free onsite parking
- Free snacks and drinks
- Travel allowance
Are you ready to grow with us?
Do you want to be part of an exciting, energetic, and international company and influence what we eat and drink in the coming years? Then we would like to hear from you, and we encourage you to apply for this position.
Begin a great career journey right now. We are excited to meet and learn more about you.