Junior Account Executive
Chicago, Illinois, United StatesSales
About the job
The Junior Account Executive role is your chance to shine as a young sales superstar, with a primary focus on acquiring new clients while nurturing existing ones. We are on the lookout for charismatic, highly energetic, and business-savvy individuals with an unwavering determination to succeed and cater to our clients' needs. Embracing this role not only provides you with a valuable learning experience but also plays an integral part in nurturing the growth of our US team right from the very beginning. Our customers are among the top 500 FMCG companies in the world.
About Innova Market Insights
Innova Market Insights is the global leader in market intelligence, igniting the exciting and fast-paced world of CPG food and beverage. Our journey to expand further into the US market is well underway, and we are eager to bolster our dynamic team with exceptional sales talent.
- Drive revenue growth by employing effective business development strategies.
- Focus your efforts on capturing new logos, targeting potential clients with revenues ranging between $10milion to $150milion
- Lead the entire sales cycle, from generating leads to sealing the deal
- Develop and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships.
- Represent our company and brand professionally and passionately in the US market.
- Maintain meticulous records of customer interactions and sales activities in our CRM database.
- Keep a close watch on industry trends and the current landscape, including the activities of customers and competitors.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to forge new business connections.
- A minimum of 1+ years of successful sales experience.
- Prior B2B sales experience is preferred but not required (food and beverage industry knowledge is a bonus)
- Basic understanding of consumer and market insights.
- Familiarity with sales tools ( experience with Salesloft, Dynamics or LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel within the US as needed (10% - 25%).
- Go-Getter: A proactive self-starter with a performance-driven, commercial mindset.
- People Person: An ability to connect effortlessly with individuals and understand their perspective.
- Lifelong Learner: Openness to learning and cultivating new skills.
- Communication Kingpin: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player: Collaborative and comfortable working in a multi-cultural atmosphere.
What we offer
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
- Healthcare insurance, 401k plan, and paid vacation.
- The possibility of assistance with student loan debt.
- Opportunities for international travel to The Netherlands and US cities for trade shows and client visits.
- Explore the United States and beyond by visiting clients and attending trade shows.
- Fun incentives( Baseball games, Amazon Gift cards and more)
- Meet your global colleagues during our networking events.
- A remarkable opportunity for career advancement
- An excellent work-life balance with a hybrid work structure.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Join us at Innova Market Insights and be part of an exhilarating journey, where every day is a new opportunity to make an impact, expand your horizons, and propel your career to new heights. If you're passionate about sales and ready to embark on an exciting adventure, we want to hear from you!