Market Insights Analyst
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsAnalysis
Do you have a great analytic skillset and are you interested in food? At Innova Market Insights, we help the world's food & beverage companies with their innovation. We are a global market research company based in the Netherlands, in a region that is a leader in food research and development. We are looking for someone to join our Market Insights Team as a Market Insights Analyst.
About the job
As a Market Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and presenting custom research reports to our clients. Your role will be crucial in providing valuable insights and recommendations to drive our clients' innovation strategy. Effective communication is a key aspect of this role. You will have the opportunity to showcase your strong verbal and written skills, allowing you to articulate your findings and recommendations clearly and precisely to our clients. In this position, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Consumer Insights, Account Management, and New Business Development. By working together, you will be able to generate insights and identify growth opportunities for our clients.
This position requires creativity in working with data and a deep understanding of market dynamics and internal processes. Through your efforts, the aim is not just to retain clients but also to elevate relationships into strategic partnerships. The role is an office-based position performed at our headquarters in Arnhem.
About Innova Market Insights
INNOVA MARKET INSIGHTS is a global leader in market intelligence and business information serving the fun and fast-paced food and beverage industry. With three decades of experience Innova is a dedicated partner for industry leaders all around the world. The company is famous for trends, insights, and intelligence to build and sustain successful innovation. We work with the top 500 global food companies as well other industry players driving innovation in the sector.
Freedom, flexibility and fun
At Innova Market Insights, you have the freedom and flexibility to shape your career path and pursue opportunities in an entrepreneurial culture that values initiative and hard work. We offer an international environment with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, promoting innovative and creative thinking. We promote a culture of company-oriented activities that include social events such as company parties, summer and seasonal drinks and outgoings or just chill out on our beautiful roof terrace. Additionally, we offer a modern on-site gym to all our employees.
- Providing high quality insights, market overviews and trends reports.
- Conducting through analyses using our database to extract valuable insights for our customers.
- Effectively communicate findings and insights, transforming them into high quality reports and presentations in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Present research findings and reports to customers, addressing their questions and promptly following with clients.
- Identifying opportunities within clients’ business markets
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Contribute to company growth through:
- Retaining customers by using commercial mindset;
- Providing innovative ideas regarding usage our products and services
- Retaining customers by using commercial mindset;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field, preferably in Business Studies, Marketing studies or food related studies.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a food company, market research, consultancy, or related environment.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry; specialization in a certain category is a plus.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team-work skills
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize tasks.
- Attractive compensation package with a competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn, grow and develop your sales skills and work with the world’s largest leading companies and brands.
- Opportunities for international travel: in Europe for tradeshows and on-site visits.
- A rewarding and enjoyable experience where you grow professionally.
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance.
- Modern office with a collaborative open desk structure
- A fully equipped on-site gym with changing facilities for colleagues.
- The pension plan includes a 50% employer contribution.
- 25 vacation days (plus Dutch Bank holidays).
- The possibility to purchase 10 extra days on an annual basis
- One work-from-home day per week
- 8% holiday allowance
- A diverse and international team with over 30 different nationalities.
- Free onsite parking
- Free snacks and drinks
- Travel allowance
Are you ready to grow with us?
Do you want to be part of an exciting, energetic, and international company and influence what we eat and drink in the coming years? Then we would like to hear from you, and we encourage you to apply for this position.
Begin a great career journey right now. We are excited to meet and learn more about you.